Be an NC Zoo Society Member!Join or renew today....
Be a VIP!Take a behind-the-scenes tour....
Save a SpeciesSupport conservation research programs....
Virtual Gift ShopWhat's In Store?
A message for our Zoo Society members:
We are welcoming guests back inside the Zoo, but you'll need to make a reservation to enter the Park. Reservations should be made at least 24-hours before you plan to visit.
To make a reservation to visit as a member:
go to the North Carolina Zoo's website and click on the MEMBERSHIP RESERVATION button to select a date and time to visit. You will need to verify that you are a current member of the Zoo Society to make your reservation. This process can be tricky because we added four months to your membership expiration date. Click on the bar below for instructions on verifying your membership.
- Enter your membership I.D. number. That number is printed on your membership card.
- Enter your membership's Expiration Date.
- If you purchased your North Carolina Zoo Society membership after June 15, 2020, the Expiration Date on your membership card is correct. Enter the Expiration Date printed on your card when you reserve your tickets.
- If you were an active Zoo Society member during the four months that the Zoo was not admitting guests, the Expiration Date on your membership card is no longer correct.
- We have extended your Expiration Date by four months. When you go to the Zoo's website to make a reservation, you need to enter your new Expiration Date, which is four months later than the date printed on your card.
- When you add these four months to the date, set your new Expiration Date to occur on the last day of the month. For example, if the Expiration Date on your existing card is 6/30/20 (June 30, 2020), when you add four months, your new Expiration Date will be October 31, 2020 (10/31/20). If your current card expires on December 31, 2020 (12/31/20) your new expiration date will be April 30, 2021 (04/30/21).
If you run into any problems locating your I.D. number, adjusting your expiration date, or securing a reservation, call the Zoo Society (336-879-7250) between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. any day of the week and we will help you secure your passes.
If you are a Corporate Member of the Zoo Society, you can use your Corporate Membership Card or your Corporate Membership Tickets to enter the Zoo free, too.
Click on the bar below to find instructions for using your VIP Corporate Membership Card or your Corporate Tickets to gain free admission to the Zoo.
We're happy to announce Corporate Members can now use their corporate ticket & VIP Corporate Membership Cards to reserve timed-ticket entries to visit the Zoo. State guidelines limit the number of guests inside the Zoo, so advanced reservations are required. You may make your reservations up to three weeks before you want to visit, but you must make your reservation at least 24 hours before you hope to visit.
To make a reservation using a Corporate Ticket, call 336-879-7700 and speak to a Zoo reservation agent. This office accepts calls Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. To use your Corporate Ticket to enter the Zoo, you must present your Corporate Ticket(s), a printed or digital copy of the email confirming the date and time of your reservation, and a photo ID at the entry gate.
To make a reservation using a Corporate VIP Membership Card, call 336-879-7250 to speak with a Zoo Society reservation agent. This office accepts calls from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. every day. You will need to tell the agent the number printed on the VIP Corporate Membership Card. You may make reservations for up to six people a day with a VIP card. When you arrive at the Zoo, present the VIP Corporate Membership Card, a printed or digital copy of the email confirming the date and time of your reservation, and a photo ID at the entry gate. The number on your VIP Membership Card must match the number on your email receipt.
Corporate Membership Expiration Date Extensions:
If your card lists your expiration date as March 31, 2020, your extended expiration date is August 31, 2020;
If your card lists your expiration date as April 30, 2020, your extended expiration date is September 30, 2020;
If your card lists your expiration date as May 31, 2020, your extended expiration date is October 31, 2020;
If your card lists your expiration date as June 30, 2020, your extended expiration date is November 31, 2020;
If the expiration date on your card falls between July 31, 2020, and March 31, 2021, add five months to your expiration date.
Businesses with expired tickets from a 2019-2020 Corporate Membership may add five months to the expiration date on their tickets.
We cannot wait to see you back at the Zoo again!
NC Zoo Society News & Events